(as of Jul 02,2023 10:47:15 UTC – Details)
– Size: 6cm cell pot.
– Height: 6cm small pots.
– Main function: sprout multiple types of , transplanting plants without causing root circulation or harm nursery container.
– Bottom Size: 4cm grower.
– Color: Brown nursery plates.
– Material: Paper plant germination cups.
– Perfectly size for starting flowers, , and vegetable saplings like tomatoes and cucumbers Seedling Germination Trays.
– The sprout tray ventilate well, guard against root rotting containers.
– Made of paper, it is wear resistant and light, easy to move transplant cup.
succulent container Made from paper material, it is safe to use.potted plants With these organic peat pot trays, you can finally start working towards your dream garden.small flower pot This is a premium sprouter tray.bonsai pots Sprouting without soil or additives.mini containers It can sprout multiple types of .appetizer serving tray Also can as a storage tray for holding fruits and vegetables
MINI PLANTER– TRANSPLANT- In the process of seedling germination and growth, our pots will gradually become soft. There is no need to dig or pot soil out from the seedling pots manually, which eliminates transplant thus greatly improving the survival of the plants.
STARTING PLANTER– ??【SAFE 】 have fragile and can suffer during transplanting if you sow them in plastic pots or cell packs. This is where biodegradable peat pots come in.
STARTER PEAT POTS– Perfectly size for starting flowers, , and vegetable saplings like tomatoes and cucumbers.
STRAWBERRY PLANTER– Nursery Pots- Made of paper, wear resistant and light, easy to move.